October 25, 2014 – CONFIRMED!!
Category : Holidays
Anyone interested in joining our trip to Doi Suthep, The Tiger Kingdom and Mae Jo for the lantern festival on Oct 25, see below:
Last years trip to Doi Suthep, the Tiger Kingdom, and the local mass lantern release in Mae Jo was a huge success. CMStay will co-ordinate it again for 2014!
Here are some of the specifics:
OCTOBER 25, 2014
8:45am – 9:00am – Pick up from either of the two CMStay locations. (Proper VIP tour van)
9:30am – 10:45am – visit Doi Suthep Temple. Chiang Mai’s most famous temple overlooking the city.
- Get a blessing from the monks
- Take pictures of the the view overlooking Chiang Mai
- If you want, get in the cages and take pictures with all different size tigers.
- Tiger Kingdom has a great buffet lunch it you are interested.
- Watch dancers performing local, Northern style dancing
- Join in on chanting and meditation with Monks
- Brief ceremony for Yee Peng
- Launch the floating lanterns
All transportation, snacks, and bottled water are included in the price. 1,000B/pax