Yee Peng Lanna International 2017 Tickets on Sale NOW!
YEE PENG LANNA INTERNATIONAL (YPLI / Mae Jo)
November 3, 2017
Yee Peng Lanna International (YPLI / Mae Jo) has been approved and tickets are on sale now. This is held at the Thudong Center near Mae Jo University. This year they will have 4,000 people attending.
Buy them from the original, trusted source, CMStay!!!
- Standard tickets are : 5,500THB – SOLD OUT
- Premium Tickets are : 7,100THB – SOLD OUT
- Ticket delivery to your hotel/hostel – Only offered by CMStay!!!
- Transportation from Chiang Mai to the event (and back)
- Get 1 snack box ( bakery + water)
- Food – 5 coupons for buffet service with authentic Lanna Thai Foods
- 1 Sky Lantern – No outside lanterns are allowed
- 1 Souvenir set
- 1 Assigned seat
We will make updates on the CMStay Facebook page as they become available. Please make sure to “like” the page to know if/when tickets come available again
Tickets for the YPLI / Mae Jo event are now available. This year there WILL NOT be a “local ” celebration and the “Private” event is SOLD OUT. This is the last chance to be a part of the mass lantern release celebration for 2017.
Please use the “add to cart” function below to reserve your tickets.
Standard tickets are : 5,500THB – SOLD OUT
Premium Tickets are : 7,100THB – SOLD OUT
Why buy from CMStay?
- Trust – CMStay is the first and foremost in everything “Yee Peng / Lantern Release”.
- Communication – CMStay has a 100% response rate, usually within a couple of hours.
- Ease – CMStay does everything in English. You can ask and receive answers without any mis-communications.
- Service – CMStay will provide the “full package” We can arrange almost anything and answer most questions you have about Chiang Mai.
- We deliver your tickets to your hotel/hostel and have reception sign for receipt of the tickets. This is an exclusive offer ONLY through CMStay! – You DO NOT have to stand in long queues to get your tickets.
- Our Pick Up point is in the Old City. This is also exclusive to CMStay! No need to travel outside to get to the transportation.
What to expect:
You will receive payment confirmation from PayPal within minutes. Another confirmation of reservation from CMStay within 24hrs. You will need to reply to the CMStay email with the requested email. Detailed information about transportation (times, location, etc) will be emailed/announced in October 2017.
What is included with the Transportation
- We pick up you from our Old City Meeting Point and drive you back after the event **
- Maximum of 10 people per van
- A Comfortable Tour Van with an experienced driver is provided
YPLI Schedule (estimated)
- 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm : Meet at Old City Meeting Point
- 4:00 pm : Arrive at Lanna Dhutanga :
- Receive souvenir / Enjoy authentic Lanna Thai snacks, desserts and beverages.
- Enjoy Lanna & hill tribe cultural exhibition by local students sponsored by the foundation, take photos, use the restroom at your convenience.
- 5:00 pm : Opening Ceremony Speech by the President of Doungtawan Santipap (The Sun of Peace) Foundation and the organizing committee to welcome all guests to the event.
- 5:30 pm : Break for the bathroom
- 6:00 pm : All honored guests and ticket holders enter the ceremony area. Ceremony regulatory announcement by MC
- 6:30 pm : Chanting and Meditation
- 7:00 pm : Circumambulation Ceremony
- 7:30 pm : Lighting Ceremony
- 8:00 pm : Sky lanterns releasing ceremony to pay homage to the Lord Buddha.
- 8.30 pm : End of the ceremony
Age of participants must be at least 12 years old in order to follow the security policy and to avoid causing noise disturbance to other participants.
Drones, Firecrackers, outside Sky lanterns, Weapons, Gambling Equipment, Alcohol/Drugs and any Illegal items are prohibited.
- Participants are kindly requested to dress in polite clothing. (cover the shoulders and knees)
Participate in religious activities with respect and peace to keep the sanctity of the ceremony.
No alcohol & No Smoking on the temple grounds.
Guests are NOT allowed to enter the ceremony stage area to take pictures.
Guests may take photos only from the seating area, but NOT ALLOWED to use selfie stick / dolly equipment.
YPLI group has stipulated that tickets are non-refundable.
- Benefits are subject to change without notice.