TICKETS AVAILABLE!!! – Hard Work Pays Off.
A few days ago we were able to negotiate a small allotment of tickets to the Private Yee Peng Lantern Release. It will be held in the mountain village areas of Chiang Mai. With a maximum of 500 people this event is destined to be special. With more than enough people to get the iconic picture (like you see above), but not too many people where its loses the special feeling of the moment.
Originally, we were only allotted 50 tickets, but there were so many people interested that we oversold almost immediately. Luckily, all the work paid off. We have been given rights to help sell the rest of the tickets to the event!!!
That means ticket sales are open now for the Private Yee Peng Lantern Release.
You will receive a confirmation by email once payment is received. Names and passport number will be checked as you board the bus.
Final logistics are being ironed out, but here are the preliminaries:
- Transportation is included in the price.
- Buses are expected to leave from the Night Bazaar area about 3pm and should return to the city about 10 – 10:30pm
- There is a temple next door with YP ceremony, but it is not mandatory to attend.
- 1 Lantern included with each ticket.
- Local village people will be selling local foods on site. Please help support the local villagers.
- Please dress and act respectfully. There will be people of all ages, nationalities and religions present.
- This is NOT Yee Peng Lanna International. This is a private event.